2019年8月24日土曜日

Awesome UM (The University of Mississippi)!!

Hi, I’m Koichi!! I'm from Japan!!
8/18 Departure. Arrival. I made some friends; Korean, Chileans and some Japanese.

8/19 Orientation!! I made many friends; Spanish, Finnish, Saudi Arabian, Colombian, Omani, Nigerian, so many Chinese and Korean.
I ate Pizza with Spanish friends!!

8/20 I made many friends; Tanzanian, American, Indian, English, Scottish, Bangladeshi, so many Chinese and Korean. I ate a taco with many friends.
I forgot to take pictures. This is POPCORN!!!!

8/21 I made many friends; Mississippian, Korean-American and so on.
I took a placement test and had lunch with a Finnish friend. I went to Oxford Square with Korean friends!!!

8/22 I made many friends; Mississippian, Tennesseans, German, English, Australian, and New Zealander. I ate McDonald's with a Korean friend and ate gelato with the friends I made on this day.

8/23 I made many American friends and ate lunch with a German friend.
It is raining now, so I will watch movies with my friends!!!


I haven't studied anything here yet, so I can't tell about that. These days, I'm trying to make many friends and talk with them. I always talk to someone; for example, while taking a walk, waiting for something(TB testing, buses, coin laundry), eating lunch and so on.
Their English skill is better than mine, so I get nervous every time I talk to them. However, all of them are always so kind to me. Using English makes my English perfect, so we don't use Japanese. I'll never give up!!

BE POSITIVE!!!!






2 件のコメント:

  1. 西田さん

    ミシシッピ大学研修・留学ブログの初投稿ありがとうございます!早速、様々な国籍のお友達ができたようですね!
    また、英語での留学ブログに挑戦されていることも素晴らしい心がけです。

    次のブログでは、ぜひ、彼らとどんな会話をしているのか、国籍・文化の違いを感じることはあるか、など、彼らとのコミュニケーションを通して、西田さんが感じたことを教えてください。

    では、頑張ってください♪

    やなぎだ

    返信削除
  2. Sounds great! I'm glad to hear that so many nationalities are represented there and that you are getting to know people from each country.

    John

    返信削除