2019年9月3日火曜日

Awesome Ole Miss!!!

What's up!? I'm Koichi!
These days, I am so busy and have a lot of stuff to write about my experience in Mississippi, so I cannot write all the things happened to me. Of course, you know I made many friends, so I won't write about that. I always forget taking pictures, taking notes and exchanging contacts with new friends. Lol

8/24 Memphis bus trip. The international students of UM went to Memphis, Tennessee. First, we went to the National Civil Rights Museum and then we went to a shopping mall, Wolfchase Galleria.


 After that, we went to an international grocery store and I bought Japanese foods; 3 bottles of barley tea, Umeboshi, and ramen. After I came back to the dormitory I live now, I ate the ramen with Kaito and Koichiro(from Akashi College) and it was really tasty.
↑Kaito, are you doing well???

8/25  I went to Walmart, and I cannot remember what I did. Lol


8/26-8/30 My IEP(Intensive English Program) level is Advanced. Maybe my English skill is the worst in my class, I thought that on the first day. I have 4 classes every weekday except Wednesdays and got a lot of homework. In the classes, I did discuss some themes, reading aloud some books and articles of newspaper, and writing stories and essays.

However, 8/29 was special, because I went to Vaught–Hemingway Stadium(American football stadium) in the 3rd class. It was very huge and has about 64000 seats.



Next week, Ole Miss Rebels will have a home game, so I am looking forward to seeing the game.


8/31 In the afternoon, I went to Color Run!!

It was really exciting and I was glad to make many American friends but I became very colorful(means dirty).
↑I found Koichiro and took his photo but I forgot to take my photo. Lol


9/1 I went to Alabama and Atlanta, Georgia with my friends; Omani, Japanese(not Akashi College student), Pakistani and a girl from West Bank. In Atlanta, we went to Six Flags(https://www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia).

First, we rode this one(https://www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia/attractions/dare-devil-dive) and then went to Water Park(https://www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia/hurricane-harbor/overview).
After that, we rode this one(https://www.sixflags.com/overgeorgia/attractions/superman-ultimate-flight).
It was very fun.


↑ME!
↑DC Comic world

After Six Flags, we ate steaks for dinner and went to downtown in Atlanta.
↑Onion Flower
↑Downtown
Are you ready? 

Hotty Toddy

2 件のコメント:

  1. Yup! I'm doing well. You look so excited!!
    I wanna see your picture more next time.
    Hotty Toddy

    返信削除