2019年9月9日月曜日

Awesome Football & Junk foods !!!!

Hi!! How's it going? I'm Koichiro. I'm in Mississippi. Summer in Mississippi is hot and dry. I have stayed in the United States for three weeks. The American football game is the biggest event in this week. Ole Miss Rebels home game started yesterday (September 7). There is a grove in the University of Mississippi. About 100,000 fans who wear red came to the grove around noon before the game.
I was surprised at that because I didn't know that American football is the most popular in the United States.
Before Ole Miss Rebels game



Ole Miss Rebels VS Arkansas Razorbacks

The result: Ole Miss beat Arkansas 31-17 !!! 

Today, I will write about American foods. Almost of the foods in Mississippi have high calories. There isn't much of an opportunity to eat vegetables in daily life.
Most of the foods are pizza, sandwiches, and burgers. However, I'm not tired of these foods. So I will introduce what I have eaten after I came here.

Panda Express & Raising Cane's

McAlister's Deli & Chick-fil-A

McDonald's


                                                                       Starbucks?
That's it. Thank you for checking this blog.



3 件のコメント:

  1. Hey, Koichiro! The game was so exciting!! You should go next week.
    I want you to write about your friends next time Lol

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi!! I wanted to go there.I should have bought the ticket. I will buy the ticket next football game.

      削除