2019年9月20日金曜日

Awesome My Best Friend C.M!!!!!!


Hello, I am Koichiro. It is very hot in Oxford, MS.
Today, I will write about my best friend I made here, C.M. 
I met him at the Pizza Party.
He was sitting alone, so I talked to him. He was so kind that he talked with me even though my English was so bad and couldn't speak so fluency.
After the party, we promised to go swimming in the gym the next day.
I went to the gym and I thought we would swim together, but it was not true.
He taught me how to swim seriously. omg
I've swum with him almost every day since then. Now he is one of my best friends.
I sometimes eat dinner with him. He is a good guy, and half American and half Mexican.

  9/13-15 Canoe Trip
I applied for the canoe trip and on this trip, I didn't know anyone.
I was quite nervous, but many members talked to me.
So I could relax and made many friends.
On the first day, I went to go camping by the river.
On the next day, I went to canoeing and went down the river for about 6 miles.
On the final day, I went hiking and became super tired.
The trip made me brave and I want to go camping again with my friends.


9/14 Game Day. Ole Miss Rebels defeated Southeastern Louisiana 40-29!!!!
       Koichi went to the game again and sent me a picture. (I did not go:( )
       I want to go to a football game, but maybe also I cannot go this week...



9/15 Zara Larsson Free Concert. There was a concert by Zara Larsson in the Grove.
       Koichi went to the concert and sent me videoes. (I did not go :( )


Symphony

Never Forget You


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿