2019年9月25日水曜日

Awesome IEP

Hi! I'm Kaito. I will write about our school life. In this program, we came to UM as IEP students. My class is Begging. My class schedule is this.

In America, class time depends on the date. For example, on Monday and Friday, we have enough time for lunch, but others we have to eat very fast. I have 4 classes: pronunciation, reading, writing, and newspaper(?), on a day. For us, like Asians, pronunciation is very difficult. Sometimes I became mad because I didn't understand their difference in pronunciation. In reading class, the teacher is Marco. He is kind and friendly, everyone likes him. In my class's case, we went to William Faulkner's house. He is a writer, and he got a Nobel Prize. William Faulkner Link: William Faulkner


↑ William Faulkner house

↑ He liked hunting and horse
Writing class gives us a lot of homework, so it is hard. The newspaper class has a funny teacher. She is always in high tension, so I like this class. Out of class, we have a lot of chance to study English. Ole miss has a lot of events for international students. For example, this is a kind of volunteer class.


The native speaker students open these classes, and we can go there for free. Sometimes I went to this class. This is a free class, but there are no students in the classroom. So just I talked with a teacher(student) for one hour. Not class...

By the way, I will write about football game too! It is the biggest event in Ole miss. Before the game, the football fans become crazy. It was very exciting, and very hot!! Last Saturday, I went to football game.
 ↑ In half time, marching band gives Ole Miss Rebels a yell

↑ Ole Miss Rebels lost California 20-28...


When I bought the ticket, I was very surprised by the cost. It depends on the game, and that game was 58 dollars!! Cost is also crazy... 

Today, I'll finish to write. See you later.

2 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. I am glad to know u r excited about many events in the US.😊
    I know u r busy tho,I am lookin' forward to your next update.😄

    返信削除